YYou probably ave attended several interviews without a call-back afterwards and you wonder whether you always get everything wrong. Here are 16 common interview questions that you should read through and carefully think about how you’ll answer them.
- Why are you here?
- How did you hear about us?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Tell us about your previous experience in relation to this offer?
- Tell us about a challenge you’ve faced at work and how you dealt with it?
- What do you consider to be your weakness?
- How do you deal with pressure?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What do you like to do outside work environment?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Do you have any questions?
- Can you tell us about yourself?